As Sales Manager for Digitality Studio, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth through direct Client engagement for our main verticals and channel recruitment and development. In this role, you’ll spend the majority of your time calling and visiting potential Clients, Partner and collaborating with our Sales Engineer.
This is a high-energy and dynamic position, you must be extremely organized, accurate at forecasting and able to manage a large volume of opportunities. If you’re a highly competitive salesperson and not one to shy away from building your own business, then this is the job for you!
- Recruit and building trust and collaboration with channel partners to successfully close additional business in USA & Europe.
- Develop a strong direct touch sales pipeline with an Enterprise Market List, focused on the different verticals with a hunting approach.
- Understand client needs and requirements.
- Develop and recruit Channel Partner
- Drive business meetings in the field.
- Accurate account and pipeline management with professional-level of forecasting.
- Expertly demonstrate value proposition and benefits.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close working with Channel Partner.
Qualifications & Skills required for your success:
- Minimum 3 years enterprise and partner selling experience
- Enterprise business to business (B2B) Hunters with experience closing deals with an Annual Contract Value from $50K to $ 500K
- Solution selling experience to Large Retailers, Restaurant Chain, Shopping Mall, Resort, Transportation, and Corporate
- Additionally, can speak to numerous levels within a prospect organization – Business, Technology, Senior Management and Front Lines
- Marketing service, software and platform sales experience
- Highly effective communication skills, with the ability to thrive under pressure
- University degree preferred
- Native English speaker. Spanish as an optional a third language
- Exceptional communication and time management skills
- Proficient in CRM & Google Drive (Google Docs, Google Spreadsheet etc.)
- Passion for sales and customer service excellence
Compensation & Benefits
- Professional growth
- Weekly happy hours
- Flexible Work Environment
- Competitive benefits and flexible employment conditions.
- Progressive-based salary ($200 000/yr) with monthly bonuses.
- Extensive training and coaching plans – we want you to succeed!
- Internal promotional and career opportunities throughout the United States
Click the “APPLY” button to take charge of your management career today!
Want to apply? Click the Apply button and fill in the quick form. Feel free to tell us as much, as you can.
This job application is open until October 31. If selected, the next step will be a video call interview.
This is the location independent job. If selected, you will be working from home or a place you like the most.
This is the fulltime position. You’re required to work 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.